Tuesday, March 1, 2016

My version of a shamrock shake

Everyone on facebook is talking about wanting one of McDonald's shamrock shakes or posting pictures of theirs. I haven't had one myself in so many years I cant even remember the last time I had one. I looked up a copycat recipe online but they all seem just about the same and aren't quite right. So I decided to make one of my own.



If you try this let me know what you think. I loved it.

1 cup french vanilla ice cream ( I used Perry's brand)
1/4 cup cool whip topping
1/4 cup 2% milk
1/4 tsp. pure peppermint extract
1/8 tsp. green food coloring
1 T. confectioner's sugar


Put all the ingredients into a blender and blend on high until mixed well. It will be a little runny.
Pour contents into a cup and place in the freezer for a while to chill and thicken.
Remove from freezer, stir and drink.



I originally wrote this post on personapaper.com on March 4, 2015. The site is shutting down and I never earned any payment. I have transferred this post here on this awesome new blog site and deleted the article on personapaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment