Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Finally found the last part of a multi-cache bringing my total of geocaches found to 33 (spoilers!!)

After we got home from going to Kopernik Observatory &Chuck E Cheese I dropped my daughter off at Vacation Bible School and my son and I met my brother in law and his son to go geocaching .
I found out that the puzzle we found for the second part of the multi-cache we had figured out one answer wrong which gave us a number wrong for the coordinates. That led us further down the trail then it should have. On this third attempt I found the geocache hidden under a rock. I was so happy to finally found it. I was able to log my first multi-cache !
This is how it looked as I found it. Actually it had a rock in front of it that I turned down for the picture. So it was hidden better then you see but this made for a better photo to share.

This geocache was called Starr-Train Cache and it was a train theme . It was really neat but I was very disappointed to see that the contents inside the cache were all wet and smelled of mildew. 

This is a really awesome geocache for locals to find as it has two old black and white photos of the what the area looked like many years ago. It was really interesting.



I originally wrote this post on personapaper.com on June 28, 2015. The site is shutting down and I never earned any payment. I have transferred this post here on this awesome new blog site and deleted the article on personapaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment