Monday, March 7, 2016

Friday was not a good day geocaching but the rest of the day was good

Friday morning at 10 am I met my friends at a local park for The Breakfast Club coffee and convo). There was only the four of us women and our 7 kids. My kids had filled water balloons so the kids had a great time in the 3 minutes it took for them to throw them around and pop them. It was hot so none of them minded getting wet. I shared the cake I made and my sister brought cupcakes. We headed home around 12:30 for lunch.
The weather has turned very hot lately so we made a quick stop at Walmart and I bought a small air conditioner for my daughters room.
The kids wanted to go swimming so I planned to take them to the YMCA . I looked on the geocaching app for some caches in that area. I found one that sounded fun and we started out to find it. It told us to park on a certain street but we could not find any trail and couldn't get closer then 400 feet without walking through peoples property. I would eventually like to look up better directions and try to find this in the future as it sounds like a fun one. I added a picture of my daughter standing on some old steps while we were geocaching.

My kids got tired of swimming after about a half hour so we stopped and got some food then headed home. I brought in the air conditioner and opened it only to realize I cannot put it in the window myself as it requires a bit of assembly. My daughter is stuck sleeping in my bed until my ex has time to put it in the window for me.


I originally wrote this post on personapaper.com on June 14, 2015. The site is shutting down and I never earned any payment. I have transferred this post here on this awesome new blog site and deleted the article on personapaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment