Saturday, March 12, 2016

My review of Folgers Flavors Coffee Enhancers


I am on an awesome site called Crowdtap where I get to tell my opinions of brands and products for entries into drawings at the end of the month to win prizes. I also get offered at times to test out products for free and review them. This most recent product testing is for Folgers Flavors Coffee Enhancers .
Here is how my package looked when I opened it :

I was sent 12 full size bottles (1.62 FL OZ) 4 of each flavor. The flavors were Mocha, Vanilla, Caramel and Hazelnut. As soon as I opened the box the rich smell filled my house without even opening the bottles.
The first one I tried was Caramel and I fell in love and could not wait to try the rest but the second one I tried which was Mocha was a huge let down. The smell when I opened it was awful and it tasted even worse. One sip of my coffee with a squirt mixed in had me nearly gagging. I had to wash the inside of my coffee container and my sink out with soap and water to get the smell out. I gave all of the mocha bottles to my father who will eat and drink anything and even he doesn't like it.
Vanilla didn't smell much better then Mocha but the taste was okay. Not good. Just okay.
Hazelnut was the one that smelled the best and was making my house smell good I figured out once I opened it.
Caramel was my favorite with Hazelnut being a close runner up.
I love the idea of these Folgers Flavors because if I am out I can carry one in my purse. I see free coffee often and won't drink it because its plain and I hate plain coffee. With the Folgers Flavors I can add a squirt to any coffee and give it the flavor I need.
I took these to our breakfast club and shared them with my friends. None of them wanted to try the mocha it smelled so bad but the rest seemed to get their approval. We all agreed that where it says on the side "Add one squeeze to 6 FL OZ of prepared coffee" it needs to be more specific. All of us had different ideas of what one squeeze length should be. My dad used the longest squirt and it was way to rich. Its more like only a drop that is needed in my opinion.



I originally wrote this post on personapaper.com on September 14, 2015. The site is shutting down and I never earned any payment. I have transferred this post here on this awesome new blog site and deleted the article on personapaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment