Thursday, March 10, 2016

I received my first reward from Recyclebank



I signed up for this amazing site called Recyclebank in September of 2014. I had heard about it on a freebie site. It had said that if I did a few things I would earn enough points to get a free cosmopolitan magazine and reusable tote bag. I thought well I like magazines and totes so I signed up.

I quickly earned over 600 points that night. As I was looking over this site I was amazed at all the things there was to learn. Since being on this site I admit that I have only logged in about 15 times. Every time I check the site there is new information on ways to recycle or reduce or reuse. I am following Recyclebank now on Facebook and Twitter so that I can see when they post new things.

After I read through the information on the site I decided I didn't want the magazine anymore as a reward. I thought it would likely just wind up in the landfill. I decided to save my points for something else in the future.

I had accumulated 3790 points by March 4, 2016 so I decided to look into what rewards there were. I figured if I could not find anything I wanted I would just donate my points.

This time there were so many rewards to choose from. I chose to use 1500 points and get a set of 3 pretty dish cloths. They were free shipping. The brand is Full Circle. They are 100% organic cotton cloth.

They arrived in the mail yesterday and I love them.



It really is shocking some of the facts I have learned while browsing through the site. This site is amazing. You learn about how to protect the environment and receive rewards for doing so. It doesn't get much better then that.

If you are interested in checking out this site here is the link : Recycle Bank

No comments:

Post a Comment