Sunday, March 6, 2016

Watched Paul Blart Mall Cop 2 went to chuck e cheese and found 2 geocaches (spoilers!!!)

My kitchen sink started leaking really bad a few days ago. About once a year I have to have parts replaced. My father in law who is a plumber and worked on it for me this morning thinks that the hot water I use is what might be causing it.
As soon as they left I gave my kids motion sickness medicine to get ready for a day out. All the sudden I was hit with extreme pain in my stomach. I got them last month as well and was immobilized on the couch all day. This time I had my children bring me advil and the pains stopped after about an hour. It felt like I was in labor. I'm pretty sure its cysts on my ovaries. I was still a bit shaky but the kids were looking forward to leaving.
I shopped on walmarts website and ordered a new tablet for my daughter and a handheld gps that we can use while geocaching. The package will arrive on June 18. I am hoping it will arrive sooner as we are very excited.
Our first stop on our fun day out was to the Cinema Saver to see Paul Blart Mall Cop 2 . We had a half hour to spare before the movie so after buying our tickets we walked a few blocks to try to find a geocache. I had no idea what a nano was and so we didn't find it. Once we got seated at the theater and waited for the movie to start I looked at the recent activity on the geocache and saw just how small a nano geocache is. I don't think I will ever try to find another of those.
The usual price of the movies at Cinema Saver are $2 each. What a steal right! I had a coupon for one free admission from a facebook offer they did awhile back for any Wednesday until the end of June. So my two children and I got to watch this movie for a total of only $4.
We went to walmart to get a few quick things before visiting Chuck E. Cheese's . I had a coupon for 50% off a large pizza. The pizza was so good! I gave each of my kids 15 tokens to spend and they lasted quite a while.
With our bellies full my kids actually asked me if we could go geocaching. I wanted to so as well so I was thrilled. I think for them it was to delay bedtime but its summer so I didn't mind if they stayed up a little bit later tonight.
We looked on the geocaching app for a nearby easy cache where we wouldn't have to do any hiking as we were not dressed for it. We found one at a place called Harold Moore Park . It had one old metal slide but my kids had fun playing on it. 

We found the first cache called Harold Moore Park Gateway and were surprised to see that there was another one in the same park.

 The second cache was called KA2CNG's Corner. Both were fun and easy guard rail caches . I forgot my pen so I just logged on the app that we found them. We have now found 21 geocaches!


My children wanted to go to another park and find more geocaches but it was getting to late by then so we headed home to get showers and get ready for bed.
It was the perfect weather today and a great day out! There were lots of neat things to see there.
Here is a video my daughter made today:



I originally wrote this post on personapaper.com on June 10, 2015. The site is shutting down and I never earned any payment. I have transferred this post here on this awesome new blog site and deleted the article on personapaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment