Tuesday, March 29, 2016

My birthday weekend

Friday August 21, 2015 my ex and I took our kids and went to hike Watkins Glen State Park . It was $8 to get in and the pool area was free. It was the first time my kids and I had ever been there. I would have liked to take things slower and view more trails but the kids were tired and my son wasn't feeling well and my exes son wanted to go swimming.


We stopped and walked along the street of antique shops and then had dinner at Crooked Rooster Brewpub. We got to sit at a table in a room with a giant brewing system which was pretty cool but my kids and I hated the food. My children got pasta but it was barely done so it was hard and chewy. I got a Margarita pizza and my ex got a Goat Cheese Pizza . I hated mine and had a slice of his pizza and hated that as well. The pizza's were $10 and I really didn't expect they were going to be as small as they were. They were what I would consider personal pizzas. You could not even pay me to eat there again that is how much I hated their food.
Saturday the 22nd was my 32nd birthday . My family bought a pizza and a cake and had my kids and I over for a little get together.


They bought me some really neat gifts as well. My daughter spent the night at my sisters house and my son was to scared to sleep upstairs so he slept on the couch next to me until I went to bed.



I originally wrote this post on personapaper.com on August 28, 2015. The site is shutting down and I never earned any payment. I have transferred this post here on this awesome new blog site and deleted the article on personapaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment