Saturday, March 12, 2016

My review of Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies



As a member of Smiley360 I get to test products for free for review and to share my opinions. This latest Smiley360 mission is for Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies .
My Smiley Kit contained
  • Full size bottle of the product
  • Three sample packs with a $1 off coupon to pass out to friends
  • 2 hair ties
  • A sharing guide with information and instructions with the reverse side having a 30 day challenge progress checklist.
  • A smiley360 bookmark
First off until I just read on the site what the hair ties were I literally had no idea lol. I tried wearing it on my wrist as some kind of bracelet but it looked dumb. I honestly think I threw them away after that. My son liked the bookmark and is using it in his Magic Tree House books.
This was probably the easiest 30 day challenge I have ever done because these gummies were so yummy. It made me look forward each day to waking up and eating two for the day. The only drawback I found was that some of them had a little bit of crunchy stuff inside them and that was unexpected and a little gross.
Since I had to do this for 30 days the challenge progress checklist was perfect for me. I have such a bad memory and writing down each day that I took the gummies helped me remember to take them everyday. In 30 days I only missed one day. I started taking these on October 16th and finished the last day on November 15th.
Hair and nails take a very long time to grow so I don't think it is unusual at all that I haven't noticed any difference with my hair or nails within the 30 days. I figured my skin would be the first to show results. After 30 days I have noticed no difference in my skin. My face is still dry and prone to breakouts and blackheads. I think it is just that time of year where the weather is making my skin dry and nothing really is going to help. I was hoping for a healthy glow to my skin while using these gummies but that wasn't the results I got.
I will continue to finish the rest of the gummies in the bottle that I received as they are yummy and healthy but I do not think I will be purchasing them in the future since I didn't see enough proof of results while I tested these.



I originally wrote this post on personapaper.com on November 16, 2015. The site is shutting down and I never earned any payment. I have transferred this post here on this awesome new blog site and deleted the article on personapaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment