Saturday, March 12, 2016

Waves by Sharon Dogar

Last night I finished reading the 39th book of the year. I am now caught up with the amount of books I have read the past two years and am one book away from my goal of 40.
This book is called Waves by Sharon Dogar. It is fiction and 325 pages.
I was hooked on this book just from reading the prologue. But the more I read it the more confusing it got as it switched from Characters thoughts in the past and now so often.
What happens in the story is that Charley is in a coma and her brother Hal has very little memory of what happened before and after he found her body on the beach. As the family decides to go on vacation back to the beach where they go every year Hal starts hearing Charley's voice in his head and remembering little by little more of what happened.
I had really hoped this book was going to have a happy ending but it did not and left me in tears. It has been a very long time that a book moved me that much.


I originally wrote this post on personapaper.com on September 23, 2015. The site is shutting down and I never earned any payment. I have transferred this post here on this awesome new blog site and deleted the article on personapaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment