Saturday, March 12, 2016

My second creation with Airheads for my Smiley360 mission

If you saw my last post you know that for my Airheads Crafting Mission I created a fall theme. This time I wanted to go with something different.


I have never tried Airheads bites before so I was really excited to try them out. They tasted exactly like the airheads to me. They were not easy to crush so I knew I had to use them solely as a decoration the way they were. They are large and so the idea of a bubble gum machine popped into my head.
I used a cup to gently roll out the Airheads so they would be longer and flatter. I bent them and trimmed them and pieced them together to make the bubblegum machine. I then stuck the Airhead bites in the middle of the round part to look like bubble gum . A few final touches and it was all done. I think it turned out pretty cute and didn't take very long to create. I added a photo of my creation so let me know what you think.
Thank you Smiley360 for sending me these products to try for free. My children and I are having so much fun with this mission!


I originally wrote this post on personapaper.com on November 9, 2015. The site is shutting down and I never earned any payment. I have transferred this post here on this awesome new blog site and deleted the article on personapaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment