Monday, March 7, 2016

Found a neat letterbox Tuesday with a star wars theme (spoilers!!!)

Tuesday morning was story hour at our local library . It was a little shorter then I expected and not quite as fun but it was something to do. This was the summer kick off . I look forward to some of the events they are having other weeks that do sound fun.
My son hated the Vacation Bible School we went to on Monday night so I told him he didn't have to go back. While my daughter was at vbs my brother in law and I took our boys geocaching.
We went back to find the third part of the geocache called Starr-Train Cache we were searching for the other day but my brother in law started feeling ill and we could not find this cache anywhere so we had to call it quits unfortunately.
We had a little time left after I dropped my brother in law off so I borrowed his compass to go do a letterbox with my son. It was called I find your lack of faith disturbing. It was planted by Ryver Song.  It was a short walk and a very easy find. I couldn't remember how to work the compass but thankfully the directions were really good so I didn't even need it.


The stamp was a homemade carving of Darth Vaders head as you can see in the photo I posted. The container was covered in camo tape and hidden under a few rocks. Inside the container the notepad was very damp but we were able to leave our marks inside. This is the 8th letterbox we have found.




I originally wrote this post on personapaper.com on June 25, 2015. The site is shutting down and I never earned any payment. I have transferred this post here on this awesome new blog site and deleted the article on personapaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment