Saturday, March 12, 2016

My review of Welch's Refreshingly Simple juice

As a member of Bzzagent I received an awesome Bzzkit for free. Inside was a full size (59 Fl OZ) bottle of Welch's Refreshingly Simple Peach Mango juice . Also in this bzzkit I received 5 75 cents off coupons to pass along to friends and family and a Welch’s PB&J Sandwich Vault. 
This is what came in my bzzkit the day I opened it : 

When they offered me this Bzzcampaign to do they gave me the option of which flavor juice I wanted to try. I chose the Peach Mango juice because my son loves both of those flavors. Surprisingly though when we tried out this juice he did not like it at all. I was pretty shocked. My daughter and I loved it!
I went to Walmart and found these juices to purchase. They were $2.25 each which was lower priced then the store brand juices! These are so much healthier because they do not have any artificial flavors, sweeteners or preservatives or high fructose corn syrup. I feel really good about letting my children drink them when they want some juice.
My daughter and I tried out two of the other flavors of Welch's Refreshingly Simple juice and we loved all three we tried. We agreed that the Strawberry Raspberry was the best followed by Peach Mango then Passion Fruit.


I originally wrote this post on personapaper.com on December 3, 2015. The site is shutting down and I never earned any payment. I have transferred this post here on this awesome new blog site and deleted the article on personapaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment