Saturday, March 12, 2016

My review of BIC Soleil Glow Razors

I am a member on Bzzagent and I got picked for the BIC Soleil Glow disposable razors campaign. They sent me coupons to pass out to friends as well as a 3 pack of razors for me to test out for free.

When shaving with these razors in the shower it glided so smoothly over my skin that I didn't think it had shaved the hair off at all. I was shocked when I felt the hair was removed. The first word that popped into my head after this was effortless. These razors work so well and save so much time shaving as they whisk the hair away the first try. You don't have to go over and over your legs to remove the hair so there is less irritation.
The only thing I do not like is that the head is so big that it cannot be used in small area like delicate feminine areas. I like to be able to use one razor to get the entire shaving job finished.
I love the pretty pastel colors these come in and the handle is easy to grip and hold onto. That however would take up more room in the landfill when done using.


I originally wrote this post on personapaper.com on October 6, 2015. The site is shutting down and I never earned any payment. I have transferred this post here on this awesome new blog site and deleted the article on personapaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment