Friday, March 18, 2016

My review of Vicks Filter Free Mini Cool Mist Humidifier


I am a member of a site called Influenster where I receive free products for testing purposes. My latest product to test out was the Vicks Filter Free Mini Cool Mist Humidifier.
This came at the perfect time during flu season. Every where I go I see people with these in their carts and I got to get one for free how awesome! My daughter was sick at the ER and they recommended that I get a humidifier for her but I knew one was on its way from Influenster and a day later it arrived at my door.
Years ago I had a very old humidifier that was my grandparents and was here when I moved in. It made the ceiling in my bedroom all wet and leaked water and soaked the cushioned bench it was on and ruined the stain on the wood. Because of that experience I was a little nervous about using this new one from Influenster.
I worried for nothing! This worked beautifully. Its small enough that even filled with water it was not heavy to transport from the downstairs to the upstairs bedroom. Being so small though it ran out of water quickly if left on high.
Our upstairs is like a sauna its so hot and so little moisture. My daughter coughed so much less while she was sick when this was being used in the room while she slept. It came with VapoPads. It had a very light smell of menthol to the room without it being too much. I was disappointed they are only one time use each pad though and can only be used for 8 hours.



I originally wrote this post on personapaper.com on February 9, 2015. The site is shutting down and I never earned any payment. I have transferred this post here on this awesome new blog site and deleted the article on personapaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment