Saturday, March 12, 2016

My review of Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs I got to try from Influenster

I am on a really neat site called Influenster that sends me products free for testing purposes. The latest that I am testing out is Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs .
As you can see in the picture I got a sample size bottle in shade medium as well as a coupon.

On the back of the bottle it says to use sparingly to knees and ankles. I didn't find a problem with that but I did have to make sure I rubbed a good amount in all over so that way the color was uniform.
When I signed up to test out this product they didn't have any of the lightest shade available. I didn't think it would be that much difference between the medium. I have such pale skin and I do not tan so I was really excited to try this. Unfortunately the shade was just to dark for me and I looked orange like a pumpkin. I was so embarrassed I could not walk around like that so I hopped right in the tub and washed it off.
I am very thankful that this washed off easily with soap and water or I would have had to hide in the house for a few days until the color wore off!


I originally wrote this post on personapaper.com on August 28, 2015. The site is shutting down and I never earned any payment. I have transferred this post here on this awesome new blog site and deleted the article on personapaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment