Thursday, March 31, 2016

How we celebrated my niece's 11th birthday

Yesterday my niece turned 11. Once I got my tired self up and around my kids and I took a present over to her.


My son stayed to play at my sisters house for awhile with her little son and my daughter and I came home to start watching the Harry Potty and the Sorcerers Stone movie. We didn't get very far into it before we had to leave.
Since my van can't drive more then a few miles without over heating my kids I had to ride up with my parents and my sister had to ride up in another vehicle. They all ate at a pizza restaurant but my kids hate the pizza there so we went to McDonald's instead. While we were at the pizza restaurant called Nirchi's my son and I went out again looking for a geocache nearby called Nano by Nirchis.  We had tried two other times to find this with no luck. I have a different cell phone with a more accurate gps on it and we finally found this nano geocache. We have found a total of 63 now!
For my nieces birthday what she wanted to do most was to go roller skating . So we went to Skate Estate . It was my kids first time being there. My daughter loved it but my son was embarrassed and fell and just was miserable after that. I loved the place my only complaint was how bed the skates we borrowed smelled. I was so nauseated from it and the thought of my kids wearing them.

We went to Chuck E. Cheese's so the kids could all play for awhile. Before heading home we went to Walmart and I was able to get stocked up on some much needed groceries.
After we got home we had some chocolate cake and ice cream. My kids were exhausted and actually asked to go home and go to bed.


I originally wrote this post on personapaper.com on September 13, 2015. The site is shutting down and I never earned any payment. I have transferred this post here on this awesome new blog site and deleted the article on personapaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment