Friday, March 18, 2016

Emergen-C mission from Smiley360



I am a member of Smiley360. I have been a member for a few years and have recently become more active. I am glad that I did I love getting these missions. for the Emergen-C mission I received for free 5 different flavors of Emergen-C drink mix and 5 coupons to share with friends. My daughter has been sick so I haven't been out to give any of the coupons out. I will have to post on the local facebook sites to see if anyone would like them.
This year I have been trying to stick to my goal of eating healthier so this was a great mission for me. I felt by drinking one of these Emergen-C drink mixes I was getting the extra nutrients my body needs. I would have preferred if they had caffeine in them but they don't. I love the slight fizz that they have in them. I think it is the perfect amount.
4 of the drink mixes are to be drank with cold water. One the Berry Medley was to be drank in warm water. It was so gross. I thought maybe if I let it chill then tried it that it would taste better but it didn't. I could only take a sip when it was warm and a sip when it was cold to try it and could not get down any more then that. I dumped it down the sink.
The thing that I was most impressed with is that none of these have dye's added to them. Even the ones that were red colored did not have red 40. The strawberry-kiwi for instance had Beet juice for color. That made me feel very good about this products! These are also very easy to open and not messy. They would be great for on the go even!
Strawberry - Kiwi was the most delicious. I could drink that everyday! Coconut - Pineapple was okay. The Citrus was gross as well as the Super Orange but as I said above the Berry Medley was the worst!


I originally wrote this post on personapaper.com on January 28, 2015. The site is shutting down and I never earned any payment. I have transferred this post here on this awesome new blog site and deleted the article on personapaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment