Saturday, March 12, 2016

My review of Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes

As a member on a site called Influenster I received these Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes complimentary for testing purposes.

When I got notified that I was receiving this voxbox I was excited. Most sites have been sending me maxi pads to try and review though so this was a lot better then having to do that.
In this package of wipes there are 25 pre-moistened towelettes. My first thought when I felt them was that they could not possibly be wet enough to remove all my makeup. I wear a lot! I was wrong. They worked so well to remove ALL of my makeup. I was really surprised and impressed. The wipes have a very light fresh scent.
I've used baby wipe to remove makeup at night when I was to tired to shower and they never work very well. I always break out after using them. To remove my mascara and eye liner is impossible with baby wipes it just smears it around. I did not have this problem with the Neutrogena Naturals wipes at all! It took off every drop of makeup on my face with just one wipe. It left my skin feeling very clean!
I think that these are an awesome product that I would recommend to anyone! Going camping and don't have access to fresh water to clean your face? Take along these wipes! You won't regret it!
These are not tested on animals and have no harsh chemicals. I cannot say enough good things about this product.

I originally wrote this post on personapaper.com on April 14, 2015. The site is shutting down and I never earned any payment. I have transferred this post here on this awesome new blog site and deleted the article on personapaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment