Friday, March 18, 2016

Fun Smiley360 mission for InkJoy Pens



As a member on Smiley360 I get to test out products for free and share my opinions about them. One of the missions I am doing right now is for InkJoy pens. In my kit I received a package of InkJoy 300 RT Pens in assorted colors. I also got a $5 Walmart gift card to pick out more InkJoy pens. My daughter got the final choice and she chose the Inkjoy 300 RT Retro pens in assorted colors.

This has been a fun mission for my kids and I. My kids love them except for my son wishes there was a brown in the sets.
I love the way these write on paper but they do not write well on all paper types such as shiny printed things. They also smear. They are comfortable to write with. I love the different colors but feel most don't write as dark as I would like them to. I love the design on the Retro pens. When they are brand new they have a little tip seal that you have to take off. At first I was like what in the world when I tried to write but my 10 year old daughter showed me that you have to take the tip off. It also explains that on the back of the package.



I originally wrote this post on personapaper.com on January 23, 2015. The site is shutting down and I never earned any payment. I have transferred this post here on this awesome new blog site and deleted the article on personapaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment