Saturday, March 12, 2016

My review of Sahale Snacks from my Crowdtap sampling

As a member of the site Crowdtap I got to sample a bunch of Sahale Snacks products for free . These are all GMO free and have between 5g - 7g of protein.

I tried to limit myself to one layered nut bar a day but they are so good that it was hard to do.


Almond Vanilla Latte - Layered Nut Bar - this was my favorite of the four products that I sampled. I feel that coffee has such a strong taste that it doesn't go well with many things. However this Almond Vanilla Latte Layered Nut Bar went perfectly with my morning coffee. It is made of real ingredients like Cashew Nut Butter and Real White Chocolate. I love eating something that tastes so good but is also healthy. This was crunchier then I had expected it to be but I loved it.
Salted Caramel Apple Pecan - Layered Nut Bar - After trying the Almond Vanilla Latte it was hard to tell the first time I tried the Salted Caramel Apple Pecan if I liked it or not. My first try I thought it was okay but probably would not have purchased it based on that one sample. Thankfully Crowdtap had sent me more then one of each flavor to sample so when I ate it again I discovered I liked it much better. It is easier to chew then the Almond Vanilla Latte. This is the perfect mix between crunchy and creamy.
Honey Almonds - Glazed Mix - For Crowdtap they wanted us to create a recipe using one of the products. I looked at the recipes on the Sahale Snacks site and really was not impressed. I decided last night to treat myself to a bowl of chocolate ice cream and use the (1.5 OZ) package of Honey Almonds Glazed mix to sprinkle on the top as a topping. It wasn't as good as I had imagined it would be. The red pieces were too hard and hurt my teeth to eat them. That could be because of the ice cream making them harder. I only had this one package to test them out though so this is just an assumption.
Naturally Pomegranate Vanilla Flavored Cashews - Glazed Mix - I really don't have much to say about these. While they were okay it is not something I would buy to snack on. I found it messy to eat. The vanilla taste is what stood out to me while eating these. I love that these have No artificial flavors or preservatives.
In my sampling kit I received a $1.00 of coupon for an Sahale Snacks Nut Mix. I would have preferred a coupon for that price off ANY of their products to choose. Since I am not real impressed with the two nut mixes I tried I am not sure if I will use this coupon to try another flavor or not. If the cost is low enough with the coupon I may try the Maple Pecans. I will have to see the next time I go shopping.



I originally wrote this post on personapaper.com on January 7, 2016. The site is shutting down and I never earned any payment. I have transferred this post here on this awesome new blog site and deleted the article on personapaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment