Monday, March 14, 2016

My review of SweeTARTS Soft & Chewy Rope


As a member of Smiley360 I received SweeTARTS Soft & Chewy Ropes for free!
The best thing about this treat is that there is NO artificial flavors or colors. My children are not allowed to have food with dye in it and this can be very hard to find treats for them without it. When I received my samples my kids were so excited to try these.
These as you can guess being a SweeTarts product are a bit tangy. My daughter and I loved them but my son thought they were too sour. My daughter wants to buy these in the future and I told her I definitly would!
In order to complete the badge for Smiley360 we had a checklist of silly things to do with these ropes. I video taped my daughter doing them and posted it on youtube. We had a good time doing it.
As you can see in the photo I posted we received two different size packages of the Cherry Punch flavored SweetTarts Soft & Chewy Ropes. I'm not sure if they sell other flavors but you can bet I will be checking around stores to find out.

I originally wrote this post on personapaper.com on April 14, 2015. The site is shutting down and I never earned any payment. I have transferred this post here on this awesome new blog site and deleted the article on personapaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment