Saturday, March 12, 2016

My review of Johnsonville Fully Cooked Breakfast Sausage

I am a member of an awesome site called Crowdtap . They sent me a coupon for a free package of Johnsonville Fully Cooked Breakfast Sausage . I was very surprised that our local grocery store carried these but it was lucky for us they do.


When I told my son that I had gotten picked for this sampling mission he was really excited. He is the only meat eater in our house and he loves to try new meat items. Every day he would ask me if the coupon had arrived in the mail yet. When it finally came and I bought them he immediately wanted them for dinner.
The directions say to put 2 refrigerated sausages on a plate and heat for 30 seconds . Since I had 4 I put them on for one minute. They turned out perfectly done! My son loved them but after two they were too spicy for him so he ate the rest with ketchup. You can bet my son will be asking me to buy him more when we run out of these.

The only time I have ever cooked sausage was a few days before this and it took about 10 minutes on the stove top. These fulled cooked breakfast sausages saved me so much time and were so much easier to prepare.

As you can see from the photo I took of the package when I bought it I chose the Original Recipe flavor.


I originally wrote this post on personapaper.com on September 26, 2015. The site is shutting down and I never earned any payment. I have transferred this post here on this awesome new blog site and deleted the article on personapaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment