Thursday, March 31, 2016

Summer vacation is over

Today my children went back to school Summer vacation is over. I am really bummed about it.

Yesterday my kids and I tagged along with my sister and her kids for a fun day out since my van isn't running well enough to drive. The kids ate at Old Country Buffet . I hate the food so I didn't eat anything. Afterwards we went to Chuck E Cheese . We stopped at Walmart and I got some much needed groceries before heading towards home where we stopped along the way for some ice cream .
My daughter entered sixth grade today and my son entered second grade .



I was so sad about them going back to school and was so nervous today that they would hate it. They both had a good day. My son loved getting to see his friends again! My daughter was bored and said school is more challenging and stressful this year.
I missed them very much while they were at school. I was so relieved when they got home and I could hug them and see that they were okay. I had some pretty bad anxiety for at least an hour after they got home. I made them their favorite foods for dinner. My son got spiedies and my daughter got fettuccine alfredo .
I spent my day while they were at school off by laying down and reading for an hour followed by an hour nap. The rest of the day I spent doing housework and catching up on crowdtap.
I added a photo to this article of the construction they have been doing on the high school this week.




I originally wrote this post on personapaper.com on August 25, 2015. The site is shutting down and I never earned any payment. I have transferred this post here on this awesome new blog site and deleted the article on personapaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment