Friday, April 1, 2016

A day to relax

We have been pretty busy lately doing fun things. Yesterday my daughter chuckled and said that we needed at least one day to have a break. I told her our relax day would be Thursday. Half way through the day though when she saw how hot it was she wanted me to take her swimming. I was just exhausted today so I told her we will go swimming tomorrow instead.
Yesterday my father in law fixed my leaky sink so I had to wash all the dishes that had piled up from use. I also had to wash all the bowls and things that were under the sink that had been leaked on.
My daughter wanted to spend some of her birthday money at the dollar general so after her begging me for days I took her today. Afterwards we walked to the bank and stopped at the library to borrow some books and movies.
Before dinner I took my kids to the school to play baseball and ride bikes.
While I was making dinner my kids filled water balloons and I also decorated a cake for our Breakfast Club tomorrow. 


The upstairs in our house is very hot so I finally got the small air conditioner we have and put it in my bedroom window. My sons room connects to mine so his room is cool but my daughters room is still to hot. I let her sleep in my bed tonight.
I'm exhausted and intended to get to bed much earlier. I will be taking a shower and heading to bed now. When I'm tired my writing suffers so hopefully you can make sense of what I wrote.



I originally wrote this post on personapaper.com on June 11, 2015. The site is shutting down and I never earned any payment. I have transferred this post here on this awesome new blog site and deleted the article on personapaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment