Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Mothers Day 2015

Mother's day was this past Sunday. My father took my daughter to the store and I gave her $3 so she could pick out a present for me. She got me a beautiful box and some gorgeous glittery pink eye shadow. She made me a few crafts that she put inside. It was very sweet. I think from now on I will keep gifts inside that my children have made for me. It will be a nice keepsake box to have on my dresser. 


At 1 pm my children and I met my parents and my sister and her children at a pizza shop. Then we headed across the street so the kids could spend time playing at Chuck E Cheese. Afterwards my kids and I went and got groceries.
The last thing we did before coming home was stopped at Sweet Frog and for mothers day I got to pick out a free frozen yogurt. I let my son choose the flavor and toppings and let him have it. I also received a text from Hoopla that for mothers day I could get a free frozen yogurt as well so we went there and my daughter got to pick that one out. 

I didn't mind not getting to eat any. I figured I might as well let them have something special since my day wouldn't have been special at all if it wasn't for them.


I originally wrote this post on personapaper.com on May 12, 2015. The site is shutting down and I never earned any payment. I have transferred this post here on this awesome new blog site and deleted the article on personapaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment