Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Watched Big Hero 6 and ate at Little Caesars

Last Saturday I took my two children to the Cinema Saver which is a theater that has discounted pricing. It was $2 a ticket for each of us. It was my daughter's turn to pick out a movie and she chose Big Hero 6. It has been in the theater for a long time so I expected to have the place to ourselves. Good thing we got there early because the theater was packed. We sat in the very front row so my son could see and not have to be behind anyone taller then him. The theater was dirty unfortunately and had something spilled all over the floor in the front. My son thought it was blood but I doubt it.
I had heard from a friend that this was not a very good movie but the kids and I both loved it. My son asked me to buy it when it comes out on DVD. The only thing I did not like about the movie is what seems to happen in so many movies someone dies. His parents had died prior to the movie and his older brother dies during the movie. Being a widow I just hate thinking about death when I am out to have fun with my kids.
After the movie we were going to go to McDonald's but I happened to see a Little Caesars pizza place and pulled in. I have not been to a Little Caesars in about 10 years. I thought my kids would be super excited but my son threw a fit and said he wanted a chicken patty. My daughter was excited to try the pizza but then didn't like either kind I bought. I was in heaven! The pizza was so inexpensive and yummy. I got a large plain Stuffed Crust pizza and a large plain Soft Pretzel Crust pizza. The only bad thing was there was no tables to sit at so you had to stand and wait for your order to be ready then we had to take it out in my van in the cold and eat it.

After this we drove to McDonald's and got my son his darn chicken patty he wanted and then went and got groceries and went home and I put the kids to bed.



I originally wrote this post on personapaper.com on January 23, 2015. The site is shutting down and I never earned any payment. I have transferred this post here on this awesome new blog site and deleted the article on personapaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment