Wednesday, April 6, 2016

A birthday party and Penguins of Madagascar movie this weekend

This weekend was a pretty good weekend. It was quite late notice but my friend posted to our Breakfast Club group on facebook that her father was having a birthday party on Saturday for her sister who is turning 11. The kids and I only planned to stay for an hour because I had a guy coming to work on my daughters room but we wound up staying for about 2 hours.
I used to be really good friends with the birthday girls mother. My daughter and her used to play a lot when they were little. She moved to a different town and school so I rarely see her anymore. She is 2 months older then my daughter but about 5 inches shorter at least. She is such a sweet and beautiful little girl.
Sunday I took my kids out shopping and we went to the Cinema Saver and finally got to watch the movie " Penguins of Madagascar ". 

I found the first half of the movie to be kind of boring but the second half was pretty cute. Both my kids enjoyed the movie though. We got a free bag of popcorn for signing up for their newsletter emails so my kids were really excited about that as well since I usually will not buy anything extra.


I originally wrote this post on personapaper.com on March 9, 2015. The site is shutting down and I never earned any payment. I have transferred this post here on this awesome new blog site and deleted the article on personapaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment