Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Went to a carnival themed birthday party on Saturday

Saturday a friend of mine had a birthday party for her three children. All of her children have birthdays in the winter months so they decided to throw them a summer bash. Our boys are a few months apart and go to school together.
The birthday party was a carnival theme . Anything this woman does you can guarantee will be awesome. She is talented on so many levels! They had a big bounce house they rented as well as a bunch of games like plinko. They had lots of kids toys already in the yard like a trampoline. They also rented a horse to take the kids for rides. My daughter went on it three times. My son pretty much stayed in the trampoline for the majority of the party.


The food was delicious and the cake was amazing. She didn't make the cake but she picked someone who made the best fondant cake I have seen yet! This is a picture of the cake but it was taken with my cell phone so it isn't very good quality.


I don't let my kids have red dye and that's what was in the cake so although I was dying to try a piece I didn't eat any so they wouldn't feel left out.




I originally wrote this post on personapaper.com on June 9, 2015. The site is shutting down and I never earned any payment. I have transferred this post here on this awesome new blog site and deleted the article on personapaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment