Tuesday, April 5, 2016

A visit to the Sleep Number store for my Smiley360 mission

I had applied to do this Sleep Number SleepIQ technology Smiley360 mission last time it was offered but I did not get picked. I was so excited that I got picked this time around.

Every day I checked the mail hoping for the Sleep Number Store Card to come so I could go visit the store. It finally arrived (it wasn't that long I was just very excitedly anticipating its arrival)!


Years ago there was a Sleep Number store in the mall I visited. Since then it must have gone out. The closes location I could find was quite a distance away at the Shoppes at Montage in Moosic PA.

Saturday April 2, 2016 I packed the kids in the car and told them what we were going to do. I thought this would be a good experience for them so I took them with me rather then do it alone while they were at school. 

After 52 miles and 62 minutes later we arrived. My children spotted the Sleep Number store in the plaza before I did. I loved the look of the building when we pulled up.


Immediately inside the doors in front of us when we walked in is a bed set up with a nice modern print bedspread and sheets. We were greeted upon entering and asked to wait while they went and got a salesman to help us.



The salesman took us back to where the testing area is and had me lay down. (My son is in the photo looking at the information on the screen)



He took the bed all the way from very firm down to feather soft. As he firmed it up he told me to let him know when I could feel the support against my back without it being to firm. He told me Sleep number appeared to be about a 35.



What is really neat is that the Sleep IQ technology tracks your sleeping patterns so even if you think you are say a 35 like me it could suggest a higher or lower number to help you sleep better. There is no use for you to wear anything to bed to track your sleep the sensors inside the bed do it all for you. You can access the information for your tablet or smartphone.

This salesman was so nice. He showed me the difference with their mattresses how you can chose one that is split down the middle so one person can be elevated and the other flat. This store was tidy and clean. I felt very comfortable looking around here. They even have a section for kids. My daughter begged me to buy her a mattress.

I felt no pressure at all to buy anything. As I was leaving the salesman gave me a 79 page booklet to look over at my leisure. Inside was a of great information such as prices and about other products they offer. Some of the neatest features in the booklet are the Partner Snore, Message and DualTemp layer.

I am so happy that I got to do this Smiley360 mission. For going to the store and testing out their mattress and learning about the SleepIQ technology I will be sent a free Curved Support Memory Fiber Pillow (ARV $89.99). 

For more information on this mission and to learn more about Sleep Number IQ techonology and Smiley360  at this link

No comments:

Post a Comment