Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Got all my shopping done for my daughters birthday


Yesterday while my children were in school I went shopping for the last of the gifts I wanted to buy my daughter for her upcoming birthday. Most of the items I was able to buy online which I love as it was a lot more convenient and I got some really great deals.
The presents I think she will like the most are a group of 6 blank hardcover books for her to write stories in. I bought them on amazon. She wanted these really badly.
The present that I think is the most unique and I look forward to giving her are three plants. A blueberry plant and two different raspberry plants. I am pretty bad at growing things but these look simple enough. I bought these at Walmart. 
Her birthday is May 21. I cannot wait to see how she likes her gifts. The only thing I forgot to put into the photo is SweetTarts Ropes candy.





I originally wrote this post on personapaper.com on May 15, 2015. The site is shutting down and I never earned any payment. I have transferred this post here on this awesome new blog site and deleted the article on personapaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment