Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Breakfast Club baby shower and school movie night

Thursday was the Breakfast Club / baby shower for my friend Stephanie. My mother, my sister and another friend came. Even though there weren't a lot of people it was fun and it was not an official shower since her aunt had given her one. It was just something extra to celebrate how excited we are for her.

My son had woken me up at 3 am to fix his blankets and after that I kept thinking about all the things I needed to do so in an effort to go back to sleep I got up wrote a to do list and laid back down. By 5 am I decided that there was no getting any sleep so I got up and started cleaning and decorating and getting things ready for the day.


My friends were here most of the day. I gave her the deer antler plague that I had made and another friend gave her some adorable things she crocheted for the baby. She decorated onesies as well with cute designs and sayings and we all got to sign one.


After my kids got home from school we had dinner and then at 5:30 we went to the school for a family movie night. We had already seen Big Hero 6 in the theater not long ago but my kids still wanted to go see it at the school. It is an adorable movie but I hate watching movies more then once so I was bored stiff. My kids loved it though!
Even after only getting that 3 hours of sleep from midnight to 3 am I wound up staying awake until about 11 pm and then going to bed. For once I did sleep the full way through the night though. Usually I barely sleep at all at night.


I originally wrote this post on personapaper.com on March 14, 2015. The site is shutting down and I never earned any payment. I have transferred this post here on this awesome new blog site and deleted the article on personapaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment