Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Friday was a good day

Friday morning I ran around picking up a few friends who don't have vehicles so they could come to the Breakfast Club. I made cupcakes for one of the girls whose birthday was on Wednesday. She turned 23. It is my exes sister. Her favorite cake is chocolate cake with chocolate frosting so I made those. I hate them so I made white chocolate oatmeal raisin cookies as well. I had 6 women (including me) and 2 children at my house. It started at 9:30 am and lasted until about 12:30. I teased my sister about how awful the bright lipstick was that she was wearing. So she teased me about how worn out my slippers are.

After my kids got home from school we had pizza for dinner. At 6:30 pm I took my niece and my two children to a church a few miles out of town for a Kids Night Out. The theme was Despicable Me. The last one we went to was the first time and my son was nervous so I stayed there with him. He had such a great time that I was able to leave this time and they stayed there until 9:30 pm when it was over. All three of them left with smiles on their faces after having a great time. I added a picture of the bananas they had for snack time that were decorated like minions. My daughter brought hers home so I was able to see it. It is adorable. I think I will be putting it in her lunch for school tomorrow.


While my kids were at the Kids Night Out I went to my ex's house which for the sake of not confusing things I should refer to him by the first letter in his name "G". We had been together for a year before and I had never been to his apartment. Since he is moving out at the end of the month he wanted me to come over and see it. He had been sick and his son was up so I had not seen him for a few weeks. It was nice seeing him again. Hopefully I will get to see him again soon.


I originally wrote this post on personapaper.com on February 22, 2015. The site is shutting down and I never earned any payment. I have transferred this post here on this awesome new blog site and deleted the article on personapaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment