Tuesday, April 19, 2016

My review of L'Oreal Paris Advanced Haircare Extraordinary Oil

As a member on Crowdtap I got chosen to do this amazing L'Oreal Paris Advanced Haircare Extraordinary Oil sampling mission.



I was sent 3 free full size products as shown in the photo above.

  • L’Oreal Paris Advanced Haircare Extraordinary Oil Curls Shampoo
  • L’Oreal Paris Advanced Haircare Extraordinary Oil Curls Conditioner
  • L’Oreal Paris Advanced Haircare Extraordinary Oil Curls Re-Nourish Mask
My hair was shiny, silk and soft. This is how my hair looked after using the shampoo and conditioner for only two days. The results were amazing. I have not seen my hair look this nice in many years. 


I read the directions on the back of the Re-Nourish Mask and followed them exactly. I hung my head over the tub for 5 minutes letting it soak into my hair before rinsing out. 


I wasn't happy with the results. So on the 11th day of using the shampoo and conditioner I decided to do what it said on crowdtap for best results. I applied this to my hair when dry and tied it up in a bun for 20 minutes. I hopped in the shower and rinsed the mask out and shampooed and conditioned my hair. 



Again I really don't like the results from the mask. I think it makes my hair weighed down and gunked up. It does not look nearly as nice as the days when I used only the shampoo and conditioner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment