Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Found two more geocaches bringing my total to 116 (with spoilers)




Sunday morning (September 18, 2016) I woke up very late and checked the geocaching app to see if there were any new ones nearby. There was a new one and it had not been found yet. I threw clothes on and hopped in my van to go look for it.



This geocache is called Peaceful Somber. It is located in a cemetery. I found it hidden in a tree in the middle of the cemetery. I did not intend to be the FTF but it worked out that way anyway so that's cool I have two under my belt now.



I picked up a brand new trackable called Eileen the Cat travel tag. I haven't found to many tags but this was the first that I was the FTF on. What was really sweet in this cache was the owners left a dog bone for the geodogs. Usually the FTF goes to a guy who takes his precious two dogs with him everywhere he goes.



I took my kids up to Staples to let my daughter spend a gift card she had won. As we were leaving I checked to see if there were any goecaches nearby. In the same parking lot was one called Tis the Season for Goodwill. It was hidden under a light pole near the Goodwill Store. Very cute name for the cache but it could easily be seen by muggles. 




No comments:

Post a Comment