Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Took all the kids out for the day while my sister was in the hospital

My sister had been in the hospital so to make her children feel a little better on Monday I wanted to take them out with my kids for a day of fun together.

I got them ready and after we left I realized I only had snacks for my own two kids packed. We arrived about a half hour early to the movie theater so I drove across the street to Price Chopper and let all 5 kids pick out their own bag of chips. We sat in the parking lot at the Cinema Saver snacking until it was time to go to the movie.



At 2:30 pm we watched Angry Birds. It was pretty cute all the kids enjoyed it.



Our second stop was to Smarty's for ice cream. This is the 6th ice cream shop my children and I have visited this summer. We got one baby size and 4 smalls and it came to a little over $13. The ice cream was delicious and the man running the counter was nice and friendly. 


Our last stop before heading home was to a new thrift store called Love's Thrift. Everything in the store is only $1 and books are FREE! I found this awesome mug that I am going to use to transplant a succulent into that needs a larger pot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment