Wednesday, June 8, 2016

30 days of AMZ Review Trader ( Amzreviewtrader )


In April I signed up for a website called AMZ Review Trader. What I was not told before signing up for a free account was that in order to receive products to try out and review I had to have Amazon Prime. I signed up for a 30 day free trial. The best way to find products to try for free is to click on the shopping tab and sort by lowest first.

In my first package I received these 3 free items:

Pure Body Naturals 100% Natural Nail Polish Remover
Kleen Organics Jeunesse Professional Age-Defying Vitamin C Serum
First Botany Cosemeceuticals Arabica Coffee Scrub

I loved all of them and was so excited about this site.


Most of the things that I got throughout the month were free. The only ones that I paid money for was a Harry Potter ring that was not worth the month as it was so cheaply made, a bicycle bracelet, and shoe insoles. I received these items at a large discount.


Due to the fact that I started out with only 15  reviews on Amazon I think that was a huge part of why I was denied for so many products. The sellers like to see people with a lot of quality reviews so they chose the people with the highest ratings first. I was denied for 49 things that I applied for. It was pretty disappointing but understandable.



After my 30 day free trial of  Amazon Prime I decided to cancel it. I want to work on writing more reviews before I bother to pay for an account. I do not want to pay only to get denied all the time. I got a lot of cool stuff during the month I was testing this site out but a lot of the stuff seems the same but with different brand names. It seems like the most things offered there are cell phone cases.



No comments:

Post a Comment