Wednesday, June 22, 2016

My review of Rachael Ray Nurtish Zero Grain cat food from Influenster



Rachael Ray Nutrish Zero Grain cat food (Chicken & Potato Recipe)

What cracks me up about this is that when I saw I was picked for this VoxBox I could only see a thumbnail size photo on my ipod. I assumed it was some kind of yummy crackers I was getting. When it arrived I realized it was cat food.


When I received the box I assumed it would be little sample packs of the cat food for my cat to try and to pass along to friends. It was a pleasant surprise when I opened the package to see a 3 lb bag of cat food. I have been feeding this to my old cat every day and she loves it.



I usually feed my cat any brand that is the lowest cost when I am out shopping for cat food. She never seems to thrilled about her food but she eats it. As you can see in this unboxing / sampling video my cat dove into her food with gusto!




I love that the ingredients in this cat food are natural and so healthy for my cat. Some of the ingredients I can recognize easily in the ingredient list are Chicken, Dried Ground Peas, Whole Dried Potato, Tapioca, Cranberries, Whole Flaxseed, Dried Plain Beet Pulp etc. Not many cat foods I have tried have quality ingredients like that listed.

It states clearly on the front of the package :

  • U.S. farm-raised chicken is the #1 ingredient
  • Zero grains, glutens or fillers
  • Zero poultry by-product meal
  • Zero artificial preservatives, colors or artificial flavors
As a member on Influenster I  received this product complimentary for testing purposes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment