Saturday, February 27, 2016

You must do this to complete your Smiley360 missions and earn a badge

If you are a member of Smiley360 pay attention to what I am going to tell you. I missed out on earning a badge and completing a mission because I was sure I had completed all the tasks. You must reach at least 40 points per mission. I did that. In fact I was at 47. So I thought for sure I had done all that I was supposed to.
I received an email saying I had not yet completed the mission and would not earn a badge. I was irritated by this and so I emailed them. It went back and forth for a bit getting emails from the company which didn't seem to know what they were talking about. Finally I got the correct answer though and with it completed the next mission and earned the badge!
Not only do you have to reach 40 points you also HAVE to share at least once to twitter, facebook, face-to-face AND to SmileyConnect. If you do not share at least one to each of those you will not finish your mission or receive a badge.
The thing I had missed out on with the InkJoy Pens mission was that I didn't see anyone to share face to face information. My children had been sick so I had not seen any family or friends to talk about the products face to face so I left it blank. Had I known that I absolutely had to at least report one face to face I would have went out of my way to find someone to talk about this product to in person.
At least now I know for future missions. I hope that my writing this will help you finish your missions and earn a badge as well!


I originally wrote this post on personapaper.com on February 24, 2015. The site is shutting down and I never earned any payment. I have transferred this post here on this awesome new blog site and deleted the article on personapaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment