Saturday, February 6, 2016

My review of Hello toothpaste

As a member of Smiley360 I was sent a smileykit for Hello toothpaste to test out for free.



In my Smileykit I received :

One tube of hello kids fluoride toothpaste in bubble gum
One tube of hello kids fluoride toothpaste in blue raspberry
One tube of hello kids fluoride free toothpaste in watermelon

I have never used natural toothpaste before so I was nervous about the effectiveness of it. We always use whitening toothpaste because of all the tea and coffee we drink. This actually polishes teeth very well and they were left looking white without any whitening agents.

The first tube we tried was the watermelon. It smells amazing. It smelled like scented body lotion. My son disliked it so much that he would not agree to try any of the other flavors. I thought it had a really bad aftertaste. My daughter however really liked it. It is flouride free and I felt that my children would benefit more from flouride toothpaste so I gave this to my little nephew who is 3. He hugged it and was so excited he said he loves toothpaste. Little ones are so much easier to please.

My daughter and I tried Bubble Gum next. My daughter and I both picked this as our favorite. My daughter has used this each night since we tested it out. I don't actually like it enough to use it. It tastes just like the bubblegum polish they clean your teeth with at a dentist office.

The last tube that my daughter and I tried was the Blue Raspberry. Neither of us liked this it was very sour. I sent this tube over for my niece to try.

This hello toothpaste has no dyes, no artificial sweeteners and no SLS. That is the best part is how healthy this is to use. I don't like my children having dyes in their food. I never even thought about toothpaste containing dyes. I don't think coloring toothpaste is necessary. It works just as well without dye and is healthier.

More about Smiley360 & Hello toothpaste

No comments:

Post a Comment