Wednesday, October 5, 2016

September on AMZreviewtrader

On September 1st I signed up for a year membership to Amazon Prime and started doing reviews again on AMZreviewtrader. I noticed during this month there were a lot less sellers offering items for review. Due to recent changes on Amazons policies I think there will be even less in October.


The things I received were:

1 - Wotnick Stick on notes
2 - ipod Touch 5th/6th generation wallet case
3 - Stalion Mobile Mate stand


4 - Grandpa Gus's Live Critter Catcher
5 - Valosun Cranberry Extract supplement with D-Mannose plus enzymes
6 - HQDmall Clear corner guards
7 - Kaptron Universal bicycle phone holder
8 - Veneev Car sun shade 3 pack


9 - Shackle iPhone 6s car charger
10 - ezbrew Refillable Keurig Coffee Filter Cups
11 - Balios Umbrella


12 - Gama Matcha green tea powder
13 - PHL Naturals Hyraluronic Acid Serum
14 - baebody Eye Gel
15 - My Cozy Home furniture super grip felt pads


16 - Plant Guru raw african black soap
17 - Chefaith Apple Slicer + orange peelers
18 - Aviano Botanicals  hair skin & nails multivitamin
19 - Brooklyn Botany lavender essential oil


20 - Safebao bicycle pouch cell phone holder
21 - IVVO 10 ft lightning cable 2 pk for iphone 6s
22 - Starwood Sports microfiber travel towel


23 - bio Life odorless garlic
24 - iXCC Universal waterproof case
25 -aquazone swimming goggles


I have to finish writing reviews for the last three items I received but all the others I tested out and completed. Lots of nice free goodies this month. The only one I paid money for was the Cranberry pills and that was 94 cents. 



No comments:

Post a Comment