Thursday, October 6, 2016

My first month on Reviewer Group

I found out about another cool site that lets us test out products for free in exchange for a review on Amazon (this was before an update to Amazon's policies). I am new to the site so I did not get many items to review but that is expected.


The first item I was approved to test out and review was PZOZ Phone ring. I was so excited to try this but then when it came I really did not care for how it worked so I ripped it off my phone and threw it away. It was so stuck on (which is good to know it would not easily fall off) that it pulled the paint off my cell phone case.


The only other two products were  :

MD.X. iPhone 6s Plus cell phone arm band

and 

Exshow Long Arm Car Mount cell phone holder 

Hopefully this month I am approved for more products. Since Amazon is not allowing sellers to require reviews anymore I think there will be a lot less sellers using these groups. So far I have only been approved for one item and that was before the policy change. 




No comments:

Post a Comment