Thursday, July 28, 2016

My review of Silk Nutchello Caramel Almonds + Cashews from Crowdtap


I received a coupon from Crowdtap for a free bottle of Silk Nutchello. I was able to find this as Target for $3.99. There was three flavors to choose from and I chose Caramel Almonds + Cashews. All of the flavors looked really good so it was a tough choice just picking one. 




The first thing I did was to try this out by itself in a glass with ice. It was so delicious once I finished the glass I wanted to finish the entire bottle. I had to use it sparingly though as I knew I would have more things to do on Crowdtap that I might need to take more photos with it.



The second thing I tried was drinking this in something warm. I put milk in a mug and then added some Tazo tea concentrate and the Nutchello. I heated it up in the microwave and it was pretty yummy.



The last way I tried this which is also the way I have been having it each morning is in my coffee. I brew a pot of Shur Fine French Vanilla coffee. Then I add Great Value Grandulated No Calorie Sweetener, Nestle Coffee-mate Girl Scouts caramel & coconut powdered creamer, and instead of using milk I added the Silk Nutchello. It is the perfect thing to get my day started. 


No comments:

Post a Comment